Student Enrollment Form Test

Student Registration Form – June 2024
  • Start
  • Complete
  • Student Visa Details
  • Refund and Attendance Policies
  • Enrollment Agreement
0% Complete
1 of 5


Welcome to CR Languages! Let’s get you sign up for classes!

Here’s what you’ll need:

  1. Personal information about you, including a copy of your photo ID to verify your identity.

  2. Details about the class you’re registering for.

  3. An account on our website.

Do you already have an account on our website?
Great! Please sign in below, and we’ll pre fill all of your data. If you have an account but don’t remember your password, use the reset password option.

Your Details

Your phone number will only be used for communication, like a cancelled class, scheduling, etc. By providing your phone number, you agree to receive this communications via calls and/or text message.
cancel1 check1 Eight characters minimum cancel1 check1 One lowercase letter cancel1 check1 One uppercase letter cancel1 check1 One number cancel1 check1 One special character
Please create a password for your student account on the Student Portal. This will be associated with the email address entered above.
Are you over 18 years of age?

Maximum file size: 5MB

File types accepted: JPG, PDF, TIF, PNG, GIF, or HEIC.

Why do you need a photo ID?

As an ACCET-accredited institution, it’s important that we verify your identity to be sure the person taking the class is the same person who will receive the certificate.

How is this used?

This is used for internal purposes only. and is stored in our secure cloud storage.

What files can I upload?

Upload a clear copy of a photo ID. It can be a jpeg, png, pdf, tif, heic, or gif file, no more than 5mb.

Can I skip this?

If the form isn’t working, or you don’t have a copy handy, you can skip this part, but you will need to provide a copy of your ID via email before classes start. You can email it to [email protected].


Student Info

Parent/Guardian Name
Parent/Guardian Name
Please retype your email to confirm.
Do you need to apply for an F-1 student visa?